i took my dog there to have surgery to remove a toe and a mass on it my dog got release the same same day hours later!but what happen later is not right after the surgery my dog never recover i called and explain to one of the staff the situation and she told me my dog will be ok till i took him back for the follow up. the next day i called back again and told her that my dog belly was really hard but i didn't have the cash to pay for the visit so she told me my dog cant be seen until i have the money to pay !

next days my little dog die he started throwing up blood and pooing blood few hours later he die!

i called back and complained to the manager she apologized and she ask me what can we do for you? i think the list they can do for me is (i know this dont bring my dog back) forgive the rest of the money i owe them and compensate me back for the cremation of my dog also for pain and suffering i miss my baby dearly he was with me for 9 long years and i never thought that a simple surgery will kill him!

Reason of review: death of my dog.

I didn't like: Dog die after he got release from a simple surgery.

Comments