i took my dog there to have surgery to remove a toe and a mass on it my dog got release the same same day hours later!but what happen later is not right after the surgery my dog never recover i called and explain to one of the staff the situation and she told me my dog will be ok till i took him back for the follow up.the next day i called back again and told her that my dog belly was really hard but i didn't have the cash to pay for the visit so she told me my dog cant be seen until i have the money to pay !

next days my little dog die he started throwing up blood and pooing blood few hours later he die!

i called back and complained to the manager she apologized and she ask me what can we do for you?i think the list they can do for me is (i know this dont bring my dog back) forgive the rest of the money i owe them and compensate me back for the cremation of my dog also for pain and suffering i miss my baby dearly he was with me for 9 long years and i never thought that a simple surgery will kill him!

Reason of review: death of my dog.

I didn't like: Dog die after he got release from a simple surgery.

Comments